Wtb:cd Changer Interface Cable Wanted !

With everybody changing out there stock audio system, does anyone still have their CD changer cable that connects to the OEM deck??

I have a 93 GS300, stock system. I recently bought a CD changer-compatible deck to replace the one the car came with, and am in the process of getting an OEM changer. But I still need the cable.

Please, if you have one send me an email with pics of both ends. I am trying to see if 1st gen. ES models will work as well. But even if you don't have a GS or an ES, send me some pics.

Email: Boostd.si@gte.net or ken.enright@westin.com

Thanks,

Ken

the cd changer cable is not some seperate cable. it is part of the main wiring harness and is not extractable. the dealer sells main wirng harness for 1500.00. so the dealer says not possible to change to gs300 cd changer system because lexus didnt install with seperate cable like other makes. ......................................................... so the solution is a custom made cable. better to buy from someone whon knows how to make them. the cable should be made out of shielded cabling and be 16 feet long so it will reach the trunk. i treid once to remove the main wiring harness from an gs300 even with all the seats removed. it had four huge 40 pin connctorsalong the way as it wigwagged from one side onm the way to the trunk. even if you got it out it woulkd be too big .its 2 inches thick to have any use . custom 12 wire cable is the only way to go. it canm be run under the sill plate to under the rear seat in a few minutes. it is self conmtaioned there are no wires to splice or power hookups.