La?

GSsoldier

I'm too. :D

I'm a straight forward & honest guy. I'm 17 years old with no job [worked for a month at an electronic deparment store as a sales assoicate, selling computers and found out that working is not all that fun]. Thats why I bought the LS, or I would have bought the 98 or newer GS, thats what I really love {mostly likely my preference is influenced by my age}.

i too am a younging compared to the people here, and i too am inlove with the GS line mostly the 430, and it proably is the age that makes me choose the GS though i bet since its a lexus the GS line up is lovable to any age group

i'm 25 and i love LS more, its more "Prestige" i would say and it costs more then GS. i dont meant to say anything bad about GS, my bro is gettin a 98 GS in few weeks but for me LS is much more fun.

I would buy the GS, because of its sportyness. The LS definelty has more "Prestige." The GS gives you both sides of a high end car, Luxury and Sport. While the LS is just about Luxury.

LS, has by far the best looks & performance that is out in the market right now; it is car that catches your sight from miles away.

I check m,y birth certificate and decided that I am old according to averages, I guess I just haven't noticed it yet.

I like about all cars. I like to work on them, clean them, and most of all drive them. Many of my friends say they can't stand long drives, while I thrive on them. I put on loud rock music, and cruise. I am quite impressed with you young guys liking the Lexus. Fine taste at a young age.

I'm detailing a brand new Toyota Sienna this weekend for someone I know. $150 a pop for doing something I like. I better order more Collinite.

well, im 16 and i totally LOVE my 94 LS. the LS isn't TOTALLY lux. i mean my car has a set of 4 turanzas and it can really take a turn. also, every LS owner whose foot has ever found the floor knows that the LS isn't slow by any means(exept for from the start.) As for cleaning my lex, i work at the lexus dealer here in raleigh, nc (johnson lexus) and clean my car every single saturday at their wonderful detailing facilities. i love nothing more than getting into my dream car and it being SPOTLESS!! All in all, its pretty safe to say that i am an addict and there nothing wrong with being addicted to Lexus.