Hello From A New Member/owner

GrnIdKjun

I just purchased a "new to me" 2010 ES350.

It's a beauty.

I've been reading the forum here and am so happy to see so many satisfied owners of older models.

I just wanted to say hello for now and how much I've enjoyed the helpful information.

This one is star fire pearl white with parchment interior and two tone dash. I'm in love with it at the moment. Traded in my 2009 mini cooper.

This one is a 2010 with only 29k miles and the certified 3 year/100k warranty. I feel like I just got a brand new car. It's most certainly the nicest I've car I've had.

Thank you for the kind welcome. I've been pouring over my manuals and will keep doing so through the forum posts as well.

GapWedge.. I checked.. the car has new Michelin Primacy on there already.. looks like I'm set for a while there!

I also took the car over to a friend who has a nice auto shop locally and he hooked it up to the diagnostic computer and looked it over to see if there was anything I needed to be sure and report while under warranty.. he said it looked good and I got a good deal!

Visited another friend who used to do detail work and he pointed me in the right direction of what I need to do to maintain the leather and finish.

So happy!

GapWedge.. I checked.. the car has new Michelin Primacy on there already.. looks like I'm set for a while there!

I also took the car over to a friend who has a nice auto shop locally and he hooked it up to the diagnostic computer and looked it over to see if there was anything I needed to be sure and report while under warranty.. he said it looked good and I got a good deal!

Visited another friend who used to do detail work and he pointed me in the right direction of what I need to do to maintain the leather and finish.

So happy!

A CPO that extends its warranty for 3 years/100,000 miles will seldom have issues. Mine came with new brakes and tires. Check out Adam's Polishes for detailing including interiors. Zaino's is another great product. I'm glad you have peace of mind with a second opinion. Set you tire pressure to 30 pounds for the ride of your life on those Primacy's.

When you purchased your CPO.. did the dealer give you a certificate?

Mine gave me a booklet and it shows I should have a certificate.

However, the dealer says "it's in the system and I don't need one".

I've still asked them to send me one for my own peace of mind and paperwork, but I'm curious if other dealers are giving the same information that it's not needed and is "in the system".