Ls400 Mats - New - Taupe

Lila

Hi, I hope I am posting this in the right place. I have a set of brand new LS400 mats for sale! They have been out in the garage, but are still in the plastic. I paid almost $160 including tax & freight from the dealership in Bossier City, LA back in 2005 thinking I would need these. Never used them so I would love to re-home them to someone who could put them to good use. First reasonable offer gets it. Located for PU in Monroe, LA or can ship upon verification. Thank you.

Hi, I hope I am posting this in the right place. I have a set of brand new LS400 mats for sale! They have been out in the garage, but are still in the plastic. I paid almost $160 including tax & freight from the dealership in Bossier City, LA back in 2005 thinking I would need these. Never used them so I would love to re-home them to someone who could put them to good use. First reasonable offer gets it. Located for PU in Monroe, LA or can ship upon verification. Thank you.

Yes you did post in the wrong forum but I dont know if you have enough posts to put it in the for sale forum though.

• Like 1

Yes you did post in the wrong forum but I dont know if you have enough posts to put it in the for sale forum though.

Thank you for responding. I have been a member here since '08 but this is my first post. I scanned the forum list but I did not see a separate for sale section. Can anyone tell me how to access the for sale section? Greatly appreciated. Thanks again.