If Possible.i Need Help

Pops replacing my wheel bearing was made easy by some posting in these forms but smacked it too hard with my ball pin hammer an bent the spindle threads I'm ready too put it all back together but now I feel I have a bigger problem than I started with to the degree that I havent been able to find as clear instructing that I did on replacing the wheel bearing

The best advice I could give is to locate/purchase a die in the spindle/thread size and run it in/out on the spindle to clean up the threads...short of replacing the spindle, I don't know what else you might consider.

You may want to check with your local auto parts store - Advance carries Haynes manuals for many different models. And they're pretty inexpensive. If cost isn't a consideration, you may want to look at Helm publications for the actual shop manuals for that vehicle. It's WELL worth the investment. There may even be a video on YouTube that'll walk you through the process.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience doing it on the Lexus...all I've had to do on my wife's is oil/filter and cabin air filter and engine air filter changes. Though the last trip we took it on, it did sound like it may have a wheel bearing starting to whine a bit. It only has 53k miles on it, so I'm a bit surprised but I've heard of them failing on other vehicles with less miles.