Replacing Factory Hid Ballast

I have a 99 Lexus GS300 one of my factory d2r ballast has blown I believe. Does anyone know anything about replacing them or where they're located? I've tried searching online only thing I've come across is the IS250... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I actually bought new 35W ballasts from DDM Tuning, with the D2R cables too.

HELP HELP, I HAVE A 2003 LEXUS RX 300 , I REPLACE THE ALTERNATOR, AFTER A DAY, THE CAR STARTED TO ACT UP.

IF YOU START THE CAR, IT RUNS SMOOTH, BUT IF YOU PUT IT ON DRIVE OR REVERSE IT CUTS THE ENGINE. YOU CAN START IT AND MAKE IT RUN BUT YOU HAVE TO FIGHT IT OR ACCELERATE FASTER DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY.

IS I AM DOING SOME RESEARCH , IS IT THE ECM

• 1 month later...

I went through this process on my 2005 RX, and it was surprisingly simple. On that vehicle, the ballast was on the back of the light module (everything, including the plastic over the lights). If you're already bought the new ballast, then you know what it looks like. One point: my old ballast was rusty one the inside, and had sand, grit, and god knows what in it, so I used some silicone sealer on the new ballast to seal any possible place water could get in. Just a thought.

• 3 months later...