Upgrade Me. Several Minor Issues On 1998 Gs400...

Which one should I fix first? The power steering fluid is leaking and I have to refill it once per week. I had it looked at by a trusted mechanic and was told there were several leaks that needed to be addressed and would run me $500+ to fix. The upper and lower control arms on the front end need to be replaced, as well as the ball joints. I hear them popping at times while driving. The moonroof motor has run its course and it no longer opens. My headlights are not as bright at night and I would like to upgrade a brighter beam without burning out the harness. I really like the HID look. The upholstery, especially the center console leather has a giant hole in it. I replaced it once with an upgraded vinyl for $80. That lasted for 3 years now it needs replacing again. I want to upgrade the radio to play digital music (ipod, phone, pandora, etc) without replacing the factory radio. I tried the cassette player and radio frequency solutions but they were a major fail. The tape would not stay in the player and the fm stations all had static.

Any suggesstions?