Chrome Wheels

RX4FUN

We would like to use a Lexus factory produced wheel on our 2003 RX300 with the original 16" tires. We like the newer LS400 and LS430 16" wheels especially when they are chrome plated. The bolt pattern is the same but will they fit and clear everything without modifications and hassle? Offset, caliper clearance, fenderwells, suspension, center hub, lug nut seat, other? We want a slightly different look with a no-problem fit. Thank you.

i think they would fit. i don't think there would be any rubbing problems. caliper clearance should be of no problem. fenderwells are even less of a problem since it's an SUV. everything else should be no problem. but the tires will be different since you will need larger tires for the SUV rather than smaller tires for the LS. the RX wheels have been put on an ES, so the tire change doesn't make a difference. i'd say it should work.

• 3 weeks later...

Lexus 16" rims for your RX300 produced by Lexus that will fit can throw you a curve ball. The RX300 is set up like a FWD vehicle so the LS400/430 GS300/400/430 and the ither rear wheel drive Lexus vevicles have a posibility of rubbing (some only a slight rub on the rear wheels) Any of the newer ES300 95-03 will directly bolt on to your RX300 with no issues (I am currently a parts manager at a northwest Lexus dealer) I have tried 5 or 6 different sets of es300 wheels and LS&GS wheels on my 01 silversport currently I have a set of 00 es Platinum Chome wheels on that really good ( the factory aluminum look of the wheels don't though) I have found the RWD lexus wheels have a tendacy to rub ever so slightly. I even had a set of TRD SC430 chromes on for a couple months last summer, but they required Car-Tek 30mil. spacers that made it ride like a tank and got sick of hitting bumps and losing fillings. Also Detada has a nice wheel (touring 121/123) that I had made for the RX300 offset that when matched with 255/555/18 michelen mxv4 energy's ride really nice and fill up the wheel well very well that I will cruise in the summer time I will try and post the pics in the photo gallery very soon (Also customed my buddys black 99 with upgraded tail lights and 18' touring wheel and custom coach grille I'll try and post that also. In short think of the RX as a front wheel drive when looking for factory wheels to match up unless you want to use spacers. Good Luck!! Lexus dude in Northwest

We would like to use a Lexus factory produced wheel on our 2003 RX300 with the original 16" tires. We like the newer LS400 and LS430 16" wheels especially when they are chrome plated. The bolt pattern is the same but will they fit and clear everything without modifications and hassle? Offset, caliper clearance, fenderwells, suspension, center hub, lug nut seat, other? We want a slightly different look with a no-problem fit. Thank you.

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/search....rch=&category0=

Check out the above link you may be able to find some thing here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33748

The above link is for stock Wheels non-chrome.

http://www.advancedplating.com/

The above link is for a good place to get your wheels chromed.

Hope this information helps. :cheers: