Lcd Screen Deck

Mr. O

Hey i was thinking of buying an in dash LCD deck and was wondering if i needed to buy any additional parts or if my amps could handle it. If anyone who has done this before could tell their setup i would be very thankful. Pictures are always nice! :D

Thanks

Mr.O

Hey i was thinking of buying an in dash LCD deck and was wondering if i needed to buy any additional parts or if my amps could handle it. If anyone who has done this before could tell their setup i would be very thankful. Pictures are always nice! :D

Thanks

Mr.O

hey what's going on, i have a toyota aristo and i installed a 7.5 in indash dvd player. i had to make a back plate to fit around the open space of the original radio, place the brain in the trunk of the car (could not place brain under passenger seat because of power rails), and had to extend the wiring harness by sodering another foot of wiring or so. a lot of work but it's well worth it.

well ive been wondering that same question. So far Ebay has had the lowest but Nextag.com has some decent prices. If you know someone that works at a car audio place you can ask them to get you one at a employe discount. But for a decent in dash lcd DVD and cd deck combo the cheapest ive found was in the upper 8 bill range.. We just gotta wait for a great group buy or something to come our way.. were bound to catch a break! haha