aer168

Text Message Transfer To Bluetooth In Ct200H

Good Afternoon!

Brand new here just picked up my brand new 2014 CT200H last week.

Only one issue thus far. I have a Moto X (XT 1060) Mobile Device. On the Lexus site after inputting all the correct information, it states that I should have full compatibility with my Text Messaging through Bluetooth. My phone pairs correctly and the contacts and calls work very well. My SMS do not load onto the screen. No matter what settings I check, it says messages could not be loaded.

Any ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!!

Hey, sorry to drag up an old topic but I just got a 2014 CT200h as well and I also have a Moto X and I've had issues with the SMS not working.

I have SMS coming through the Hangouts app in Android. Did you do this as well? I'm wondering if that might be a cause as to why the SMS won't load.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TommieBoy42
      Will the iPhone X with Bluetooth 5.0 work with a 2008 Lexus gs460

• By Lamp
      I have a 2004 SC430 and would really like to have Sirius radio, without adding extra stuff to my dashboard.  I notice that the 2010 SC430 had a SAT/NAV radio.  It looks like if you removed the Nav/radio/CD/tape player on the 2004 you might be able to replace with the 2010 "stuff".  Has anyone done this before?  Is it plug and play?  Any suggestions ?  I would like to keep the clean look, and really do not need a tape player.... 
    • By Paul M
      I have a Lexus ES 300h and an iPhone 6.  Bluetooth was working appropriately.  Intermittently outgoing calls would transmit but would not be heard via the Lexus speaker system but could be heard on the iPhone speaker or handset.  Incoming calls worked fine.  My dealer deleted the bluetooth settings on both iPhone and Car but the problem would still reappear intermittently.  The same problem existed when another iPhone/Android would be connected to the system, so Tech Support concluded the problem was not the phone.  They replaced the radio since the chip for bluetooth was a non-replaceable component of the radio motherboard.  The bluetooth functioned correctly for 1 1/2 days and the intermittent problem reappeared.  The car is going back into service.  Has anyone had a similar problem and what was the fix?
    • By JohnRockett
      Hi everyone,
      Was just wondering if anybody has installed an aftermarket cold air intake on Ct200h? if you have, what is your experience with it? CEL? Love my black CT, just a bit slow:-)
    • By AZCactus
      I have purchased a 2006 GX470 six months ago and am trying to link my phone with Bluetooth, however I do not see it on the "settings" menu.
      When you start it I do get a message "Bluetooth Connection Failed:.
      Can anyone please suggest a solution please.
      Thanks.