Doors, Rear Bumper Cover, Etc From Red Pearl 1998 Gs400, Fits 1998-200

I parted out a 1998 GS400 and have the door shells and rear bumper cover available. They're metallic red in color (Red Pearl, 3N1 paint code I believe).

Located in Columbus OH. Local pickup preferred but shipping is available at your cost.

Link to album with a ton of pics of the parts with details of any marks, ect: http://imgur.com/a/QRxcz

Driver front: Includes woofer, wiring, exterior handle, door check, weather stripping. No interior panel, no glass, no MPX computer, no latch, etc. Some damage to bottom rubber trim. $100

5J652XJ.jpg
Vae7JU4.jpg

Passenger front: Includes speakers, wiring, door check, weather stripping. No handle, no interior panel, no glass, no latch, no MPX computer, etc. Some damage to bottom rubber trim. A few blemishes in the door. See album for detail pics. $100

MR9pdgw.jpg
lZpmQlc.jpg

Driver rear: COMPLETE door, includes all trim, handles, speakers, everything. Just bolt on and go. Some wear as indicated in detail pics in the album - that is, dirt on the door panel (can probably clean off), a couple small dents on the outside and one touched up chip. It's a 100k mile door in passable condition - not pristine but not terrible. $200

CWjS3Xh.jpg

v1cqbTk.jpg

Passenger rear: Includes glass, regulator, speaker, wiring, weather stripping. No handle, no door panel, no MPX computer, etc. Scrape along the length of it. Small crease at trailing edge. $100

OADG9O2.jpg

ubW3taX.jpg

Rear bumper cover: Some blemishes but all told not a bad bumper. Look at album for details of blemishes. Pick up only, UPS quoted me $300 to ship this thing! $120

jGIO8HA.jpg

All prices negotiable especially if you pick it up! Package deals available.

I meant to add: These will not stick around long, they're cluttering up my garage. If you are interested, reply fast!!

• 1 month later...

You mean driver's front or driver's rear?

I do still have them but am out of time to ship big things. I'm closing on a new house soon and have to do a total remodel so can't ship this door. If you or someone you knew could pick it up or if there's a service I could drop it off at, you could have the door for really cheap. Let me know.