Performance Upgrade Advice Needed

We may have already done this, but if you give me your e-mail address i will send you a video clip of my GS 430 with the GReddy EVO echaust of it. The video clip show my gs 430 being reved to 4k a few times. Let me know.

Hey what's up gslx4s, Would appreciate if you can send me the video! Would like to hear the exhaust tune of your GS :) . My email is : Lkevon@aol.com.

Thanks,

Kevin

The video clip has been sent. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you had any problems opening the clip.

Hey Guys,

Great web site! Iv'e been a Lexus GS owner for over 7 years. The first was a GS300, the second is the GS400. I have not modified the drivetrain yet, but was concidering doing some form of exhaust to start. My main concern was that it would be too loud, I'm not a fan of the high pitched whine you get when you motify the Honda's ect. I like the throaty sound...any suggestions? Where in the Connecticut area could I purchase one or maybe run into a fellow GS4 owner who already has the Borla or L-tuned already installed, it would be nice to hear this before I install it.

Thanks Mike

If any viewing this topic would like to have a video clip of a GReddy EVO exhaust just P.M. me with you e-mail and i will send it to you. The clip is of my GS 430 being reved to 4000rpm a few times after the install of the GReddy EVO cat back exhaust.

We may have already done this, but if you give me your e-mail address i will send you a video clip of my GS 430 with the GReddy EVO echaust of it. The video clip show my gs 430 being reved to 4k a few times. Let me know. 

It sounds nice with a throaty rumble to it . Have you done anything to the engine?

It sounds nice with a throaty rumble to it . Have you done anything to the engine?

I have done a couple of things. I had my intake manifold ported as well as a few things with the ECU. (i know a few people at Toy/Lex copr that helped me on this) over stock hp i have about 38 extra ponies.

• 1 month later...
martialartsguy@adelphia.net, cant wait to see the video, where can i pick up a srt ecu? 

i think the ecu is included with their intake and i don't think the ecu is sold as a unit alone. the ecu recalibrates the computer for optimum air/fuel mixture for best performance.

i do have the video. but i think you should pm gslx4s for the clip!!!!