Cabin Air Filter

There are good instructions in the owners manual for doing the replacement.

A lot of places sell the correct filter. Lexus parts, Toyota parts (for Camry), Ebay as well as auto parts supply stores. Prices vary so shop around until you find what you are comfortable with.

how do i change the cabin air filter and whare is the best place to purchase it

Fram makes a replacement filter that they call Fresh Breeze. It has baking soda in it to freshen the air, and they sell it at Wal-Mart. I think it's a great product.....it costs about $15.

• 1 month later...

I've been using the Fram Fresh Breeze for a couple of months. It works well, but I will use the Lexus (Toyota) OEM part next time. The Fram works well, but I noticed that the air conditioner fan is slightly louder, and the air flow isn't as strong. However at $15 it is a worthwhile solution.

• 1 month later...

How often are you changing the cabin filter?

If I remember correctly, the owner's manual suggests changing it every 10,000 miles, but I change it every 5,000 miles. I live in the desert, and there's a lot of fine dust and sand in the air. It seems to keep the interior a bit cleaner and the cost is so very reasonable.