2000 Gs300 Platinum Edition Silver/gray Interior Part Out. Cheap!

TeamBigShot

2000 Lexus Gs300 platinum edition SILVER WITH GRAY interior,

Whats up guys, just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to possibly grab some parts you may need before i sling this thing to the retirement yard. It has 97,000 miles on her I believe, it could have even been 93,000 and im just mistaken. Anyhow, car was totaled in the rear end, driver spun out in the rain hitting the rear to the center divider. Its Silver with the Gray interior. Lots have been removed and sold from the body, but feel free to ask for whatever you may need, hopefully ill be able to help you out. Lots of the enterior is available if not most! If you would like pictures of anything, feel free to ask and I will take as many as youd like k. car is straight from the rear doors forward but I think the rear passenger door may have verrrrrry small damage at the corner, anyhow everything is for very cheap, def. worth your while. Interior is in great condition. Local pick ups welcome, and I will ship anything youd like as well. Feel free to send me a msg any time, or text me which would be the quickest form of communication k.

(818)402-two three, zero three. thanks guys.

post-151794-0-75203500-1398648013_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have the radio head unit? If it's the base model I just need the volume knob. I would buy the whole head unit if you won't sell just the knob, assuming the price is right. Alternatively, if it's got the Mark Levinson sound I could use the center channel speaker with grille.

• 4 months later...