Battery Light, Break Light, Coolant Light And Oil Light

plugz_ls400

I need help, all of those lights listed in the topic title came on after I floored it from a dead stop. And also my power steering got really heavy after that as well. All the fluids are topped off and leveled. Anyone having the same problem or know what it could be?

well it sounds like a loose nut behind the steering wheel..... smile ..... really, have you looked under the hood? is your drive belt still on it? I skipped 92, it may have two belts... just look for a pulley with no belt on it. then, is your motor inline? are your motor supports good, and your tranny mount? you could have twisted something out of line.... I hope you learned NOT to do that again. get a rolling start and then floor it....

• 1 month later...

Last time that happened to me (all cluster warning lights ON: coolant, oil, engine, etc), on my 1990 ls400, within a couple of weeks I learned what it meant, after I was left stranded in a middle of nowhere: the alternator was failing. If only I had read the user manual, I would have known that...

I hope you got yours fixed already.