Rear Taillight

I think you have to remove the tail light as a complete assembly before you can get to the bulb sockets. It's very easy tho, remove 6 hex nuts (10 mm wrench), then the whole assembly slips out exposing all the bulb sockets.

Thanks johnny and AWJ, it looks like you need to remove the assembly first - that's what was thowing me off.

But, on a happier note, I was going through a diagnostic for the stereo and actually came across a corroded plug connection in the trunk that ended up being the cause of the reverse light not working, after I cleaned it up the lamp started working. As for the stero, that's another story, need four 4" speakers (back and front) - I basically had no mid-range.

I have some older Diamond Audio components just sitting here that used to be in my '93. One might need repair, but I think it will work. 2 6", 2 4" and 2 tweets - with crossovers. Make an offer if you're interested. They sounded great when I crashed it way back in the day. These are higher end speakers, I'll let 'em go cheap.