April 17 + 18

Hey guys,

This is no big car show or anything, but myself and a couple other Supraforums members are organizing a get together at either the Dave and Busters in Cincy or Longworth in Downtown Cincy. This will take place on Saturday April 17. There is a charity car show Sunday April 18 at the La Salle High School in Cincy as well. I'm going to meet up with an estimated 25 members of supraforums and a couple Lexus buddies on the 17. Then I'm going to show Sunday at the charity event. It's for charity, so it's a good cause. I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn on the Newport side of the Ohio river the night of the 17. Then I'll go show a La Salle. After this event, my car goes into the shop for full repaint. So I'll be down, potentially until August. Thus - the Allentown event will be my next outing (hopefully). Still to early to tell yet.

Well, if you're interested - hit the link. I know it's sort of short notice. But I'd love to meet up with some of you guys and connect a face to the car and name.

Take care,

AJ

April 17 meet and April 18 charity event

PM me for directions to meet locations or phone number.

• 3 weeks later...