Aftermarket Led Headlight

The product description on eBay states: "Fit Models With Factory Halogen Headlights Only".

Sewell appears to have a $2,000 kit that will work on your car at: http://is.sewellparts.com

Look in the exterior accessories section for your model year.

yeah, i just thot those $2000 ones are too expensive =/

Maybe you could mod the Aftermarket ones, because the only different is the plug/wiring. Its the same headlight i believe. I just need to get a H1 hid kit for it.

Since there's no reply, i m guessing no one tried it yet.

Thanks for the reply though!:)

• 3 weeks later...

That is just a replica and does not even come close in looking as good as the OEM LED headlights.

As well, the quality is extremely poor, you can google it up a few guys on CL has gotten it and it's nothing but regret.

• 2 months later...

Well no one wishes to have bad headlights on their vehicle for safety concerns. Everyone make sure that their car's headlights are in top-notch condition, if you are usually traveling on highways at night. To get a good light in a dark road, it's better to use the best aftermarket LED headlights available on sites like ebay, iautobodyparts etc. They are different from usual halogen and xenon headlights and truly have long lasting efficiency than others.