Time For Loc Ls Owners To Shine In The Northeast

steviej

There is an upcoming car meet planned for the Northeast on April 25th in New Jersey. Here is a chance to take a little drive and show off your ride. There are no entry fees and the only requirement to attend is the desire to have a good time and meet fellow automobile enthusiasts. There will be coorporate sponsored raffles and plenty of give-aways.

This meet is a group effort between MB, BMW and Lexus car sites, so mark you calendars and bring your cameras.

here is a link for more details.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/show.php/showtopic/7930

steviej

Oh man... bum me out. On April 25, I will be in Charlotte NC at the Lowe's Speedway doing my Richard Petty driving experience. Especially since I'm in NJ right now reading about the meet. Oh well, I'll be going fatser than any of you guys on 4/25!

Next time

• 4 weeks later...
Oh man... bum me out. On April 25, I will be in Charlotte NC at the Lowe's Speedway doing my Richard Petty driving experience. Especially since I'm in NJ right now reading about the meet. Oh well, I'll be going fatser than any of you guys on 4/25!

denny that is soooo awesome man :D i've been wanting to do that forever

your gonna be behind the wheel of some serious HP....yah!!!!!

if you don't mind me asking what did the package run you?

Agent i don't know,

i would sure be up for one though, that would be a blast

i know we have some members in the south,ie LA,GA,TX, i guess we would just have to find a common meeting ground and sufficient place

maybe i'll do some research on it this weekend, and post my results if any :D

How far are you from Springfield, MO......I'm three hours north

well i'm about 3 hours from Springfied Via my home town Fayetteville (north west AR), where my friends, girlfriends family and my family live.

currently we live in LR because of jobs we took down here, so from here i'm 6 hours,,,but i frequent Fayetteville at least once a month.

Yeah, I am excited big time. I am doing the Rookie Experience and although my wife bought it for me, I think it's around $379. Use google and type in Richard Petty Driving Experience http://www.1800bepetty.com/intro.html and they have all the prices and descriptions.

My buddy Capt. Reese (the fishing guy) did it last years at Lowe's and said it was awesome. When he got out, he offered to pay them whatever they wanted to get back in, they said no.

I will post a full report with pictures on Moday. Meanwhile, sorry about missing this Jersey thing. I was in north Jersey last weekend and I'll be there next weekend. This is my heading west weekend.

Maybe I'll even be at home one weekend sometime in the future. I've kind of forgotten what it's like. Please post soem pictures and descriptions of the gathering and if you really have a good time, maybe we can do it again in the summer sometime.

Denny