Power Window Problems

I have a 2007 IS 350 that I noticed the passenger side front window will not work with the driver side control panel. It works fine with the passenger side control. All the other controls on the driver side works fine just that one particular button. We have taken the controls off and even replaced the whole panel with a new one but it didn't fix the problem. The light is also blinking on the passenger side button. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Cristy Netchaeff

Sounds like the battery was recently disconnected. All you need to do is go to each door and hold the switch down then hold it to go back up. from there, the switches from the drivers panel will work along with the 1 touch feature.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...

my 2009 is 350 battery was disconnected and now the front windows will only work about one inch up or down from either switchmy 2009 is 350 battery was disconnected and now the front windows will only work about one inch up or down from either switch