Would You Like A Lexus Truck?

GrandpaLex

Comon Tan? It would be cool and you know people will buy anything that is cool and expensive. Have you ever seen anybody carry anything in a Cadillac truck? It all about the look. I know people who would probably buy one.

OH yeah, after cadillac redesigned the Escalade it took me of my feet. If I had the money I would have a great difficulty deciding on buying a LX or Escalade. I was just saying, when the first Escalade came out, nobody noticed it so much (maybe because it looked like the GMC SUV). After the famous rapper came out with that song, "Southern Hospitality" all the celebrities started to buy them. Just like when Nelly came out with the song for the Nike shoes 'Air Force ones' and thier sales went up like never before.

Sorry to change the subject, lets stick with the original question, "How hard would it be to do this! El Camino style."

Didn't say I wouldn't want one; the orig. query was "how hard would it be to do this"

Was just listing problems; but they could be overcome.

Certainly Lexus wouldn't make one--but maybe someone might--after all, 1990 LS400's are cheap enough for someone to try.