Navigation Screen Cracked

Mfines

Anyone now where to get a replacement navigation screen for 2013 gx460? They want over 11 thousand to replace...I am still in shock.... I am wondering why they just couldn't replace the screen vs while unit... Everything functions just the screen is cracked so it doesn't let u touch....... Please advise me if anyone else has had this issue....

Indeed, I've been to the official parts catalogue for my previous GX470 2005 and they dont offer just the screen, only the whole unit. Unless you can find it from someone in this forum, you may need to search e.g. on eBay for an aftermarket replacement screen

• 1 year later...

I am in a similar predicament, I have 2010 GX and while carrying some racks one of them hit the display while stopping and damaged the plastic layer on the screen. The display works fine the top plastic layer is damaged. The cheapest I found it was at a dealer in Georgia for $8K. It's easy to replace, difficult to find a replacement.