Engine Filter Change ---- 2008 Rx400H

Can somebody please guide me to a video etc as to how to change my engine filter change on my 2008 RX 400 H . I am not very knowledgable when it comes to cars, but not very happy about the cost of these minor jobs at lexus dealeships.

Look above. One of my "sticky" posts explains how to change the engine and cabin air filters.

If you are referring to the oil filter, I can explain that to you.

Thank you I was able to find it by doing google serach for the filter change. But I do not know what you mean by look above for one of your 'sticky post'? Anyhow problem solved Guru Member!

Look above. One of my "sticky" posts explains how to change the engine and cabin air filters.

If you are referring to the oil filter, I can explain that to you.

And if you don't want to do it yourself, you could also take it to a Toyota dealership and look for their quick lube specials.

There are are multiple "Pinned" posts at the top of this forum section page. Each pinned post is identified with a green button. You must exit this sub-page to get back to the 04 -09 Lexus RX330/RX350/RX400 page that contains those relevant tips.

There are are multiple "Pinned" posts at the top of this forum section page. Each pinned post is identified with a green button. You must exit this sub-page to get back to the 04 -09 Lexus RX330/RX350/RX400 page that contains those relevant tips.

Thank you RX400h , i get it now I was not familiar with terminology etc. Great I have been able to locate the sticky's as you explained. Have a good day.