Is-F Rolling Thunder

pj8708

Two days ago, 3/20/14, I was in my dealer for my first service on my ES350.

In their service drive was an IS-F, a way cool looking car. It belonged to another customer so I could'nt get in it and look around. But when the Service Advisor came around she said have you ever heard one, and I said no.

She started that puppy up and every hair on the back of my neck stood straight up. I wanted to take off and pull up to ever kid at a red light and just goose it awhile.

Now I know what they mean by "Tuned" exhaust. Awesome

Paul

• 10 months later...

When I had my WS-6 Trans Am, I had a muffler shop install an old fashioned cut-out on it then had someone make me a plate with about a inch and half diameter hole. Very illegal I'm sure, but it sounded awesome.

Had a big ole Buick Electra 225, 1970. With a 455 V-8 4BBL, dual exhaust, Turbo 400 and 12 bolt posi, even at 5,000lbs. I could ignite the tires. When standing behind and between the pipes on a crisp morning just listening to the idle was music.

Then you have some people who say "is that a motor running somewhere" with a annoyed look. That is when you blip it good.