Cupholder In Consol

post-151693-0-58260000-1394614821_thumb.

'07 RX400h

My barista did not put the lid on my coffee this morning and i got coffee down under the cupholder in the consol. There's a pool of it underneath. Any ideas on how to remove this cupholder - seems to come out but I don't want to force it.

attachicon.gifIMG_0312.JPG

'07 RX400h

My barista did not put the lid on my coffee this morning and i got coffee down under the cupholder in the consol. There's a pool of it underneath. Any ideas on how to remove this cupholder - seems to come out but I don't want to force it.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your correspondence. Sorry to hear about the console, but the customer should be able to replace part PNC 58801E if we’re talking about the large storage part of the console. It is the center box in the diagram. If this isn’t the proper part of the console, please advise…

http://lexus.sewellparts.com/oem-catalog/5806582532-Body-RX400h-2007.html

Thanks!

Sewell Parts Team

Dallas, TX 75209

sewellparts.com

lexusparts@sewell.com

Find us on Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Overstock and Closeouts

Sewell.com

Hi Chris. I wasn't able to come up with an immediate answer for you problem so I went on line to one of our approved vendors. Sewell Lexus is a large dealer in Texas that has a large parts on-line business. They have replied with the information you shoud need to at least give you some direction.

Paul

attachicon.gifIMG_0312.JPG

'07 RX400h

Hi again Chris,

Attached is a complete exploded diagram of the console in your model. This came from Sewell Lexus/parts. Hopefully, this will guide you in what ever direction you take.

Come back and let us know how things are going.

Paul

http://lexus.sewellparts.com/oem-catalog/5806582532-Body-RX400h-2007.html