Cd Player Replacement Or Radio Head Replacement For 04 Rx330

I recently received a owners club notice on integrating an IPAD or Android Screen to slide in front of the radio.

The well document with the CD player issues has me wanting to replace the radio head/ CD payer with another brand for integrating at least bluetooth as well as my on my own music. The video mentioned a Sony MEX 656600 BT.

Has anyone done this if this or another model !Can I trust Best Buy or another stereo shop to install it with out destroying something.?

I recently received a owners club notice on integrating an IPAD or Android Screen to slide in front of the radio.

The well document with the CD player issues has me wanting to replace the radio head/ CD payer with another brand for integrating at least bluetooth as well as my on my own music. The video mentioned a Sony MEX 656600 BT.

Has anyone done this if this or another model !Can I trust Best Buy or another stereo shop to install it with out destroying something.?

Are you referring to my video?

Ask away.

Mr L Yes!

My Rx 330 doesnot have a GPS unit. Right now I just want to repace the OEM radio and CD/ Head unit but still use the HVAC controls.

Perhasp ad an android unit to it later. What model radio and who should I go to?

Mr L Yes!

My Rx 330 doesnot have a GPS unit. Right now I just want to repace the OEM radio and CD/ Head unit but still use the HVAC controls.

Perhasp ad an android unit to it later. What model radio and who should I go to?

Bayray,

I've heard that the only setup that creates a hassle for an after market radio in an RX330 is those with ML audio systems. If you just have the OEM radio, you need to get the Metra Double Din Kit so you can fit in an aftermarket stereo. You could do either single or double din. Just get one that has bluetooth at least so you can pair a smartphone to it for music and calls. These units go anywhere from 100-1000 depending on what features you get. Just do some research and then call someone at Crutchfield for example and try to narrow it down to the unit you want. Might as well change the speakers and add an amp while you're at it.

Also, I would avoid Best Buy, find a local car audio place that has good reviews and then go check a few out to feel them out.