I Bought A Smart Key Programmer For My Lexus Car

babygirlking

Hi to both of you and welcome to the LOC.

Up to this point King, I've not known of anyone who had their own key programer. LOL To off set the exspense of the the purchase you could set up a card table in the parking lot of your local hardware store. :)

Thanks Jessica for solving the riddle of the missing website. The new site looks pretty cool.

Paul

aha, maybe it upgraded to www.chinasinoy.net. Because chinasinoy.net can be opened.The products look good there. It is a professional auto diagnostic tools shop.

Dear Jessica

Thank you for telling me. I will buy a product in www.chinasinoy.net

Hi to both of you and welcome to the LOC.

Up to this point King, I've not known of anyone who had their own key programer. LOL To off set the exspense of the the purchase you could set up a card table in the parking lot of your local hardware store. :)

Thanks Jessica for solving the riddle of the missing website. The new site looks pretty cool.

Paul

Dear Paul

Thank you for welcoming us. I beg to differ with you. A lot of people around me are buying car key programmers, as well as auto diagnostic tools online, i love to buy it online, too. Because I do not have lots of time to go to local hardware store, and the price is exspensive. We can operate it follow the instructions. Do you think so?

Hi King,

Your absolutely right in that purchasing and programing a new or defective smart key can eat through your allowance in a hurry!

Since 2004, as you know, Lexus has phased out the the old style metal key with metal blade and notches. My 2010 ES350 used the newer "Proximity" FOB. My 2013 ES350 also has the same system. If I have the FOB in my pocket, or in someones purse, I just touch the door handle and the car unlocks itself. This technology is what led me to make my smart a.. remark. But I don't see any future for the smart key system in the present or future.

A side note. You mentioned cost. A couple of years ago, I lost the FOB to my 2010 ES 350. Like always, I looked and looked and never found it. So, I called my dealer for a price and they wanted $320.00 for just the FOB. The programing was another $35.00. I then called one of our Clubs approved vendors. They quoted $161.00 for the same FOB. The vendors name is Sewell Lexus in Dallas. For LOC members they give us substanial discounts. When you login, be sure to say your a Lexus Owners Club member or

an LOC member.

If people in your area are buying the key at such a rapid pace, are they using them for more than keys for cars?

Paul