Lexus Cheapest To Own

pj8708

Hard to believe?? It's true. Lexus and Mazda came in as the least exspensive cars to own when compared to all other brands, It does seem hard to believe, so put in your two cents and let other members know what you think.

Paul

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/post--mazda-lexus-still-among-cheapest-cars-to-own?icid=autos_5274

Another great Lexus Kudo.

Like I have said once before, I'm really hoping my car holds its value well. If Lexus doesn't make another convertible, it seems like that would make mine hold it's value. I have been on other message boards and most of the ISxC owners really love their cars. Mine being loaded like it is should help too. We will see in 2 or 3 years when I get a wild hair for something different.

No surprise to me, I have a Lexus IS and Mazda CX-5 and they are both cheap to own compared to most competing vehicles. I monitor the depreciation, maintenance, fuel and insurance costs carefully and they are consistently low for both classes of vehicles.

Yes, Lexus reliability is a major contributor to low cost of ownership. And much of the benefit of above average reliability is reflected in high resale value, therefore reducing depreciation (reducing cost of ownership significantly).

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to believe?? It's true. Lexus and Mazda came in as the least exspensive cars to own when compared to all other brands, It does seem hard to believe, so put in your two cents and let other members know what you think.

Paul

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/post--mazda-lexus-still-among-cheapest-cars-to-own?icid=autos_5274

I aggree with you

• 2 weeks later...