I just picked up my new IS350 last week. The color of the car is Atomic Silver with the matching rims. I guess other people like the color as much as I do. People on a daily basis are coming up to me and complimenting Lexus on the color and style of the car. I still cant wipe the smile off my face, this car is amazing. I live in a remote town "Mendocino" where the only way to get there is over a 32 miles of one of the hardest drives I think in California. The trip takes 50 minutes to traverse the 32 Miles. Even some drivers get car sick on this road! The IS350 laughed at it and handled remarkable. I can't wait to drive it again, before I dreaded the thought of Hwy 20. Good job Lexus!

post-154085-0-60071900-1391369365_thumb.

post-154085-0-06020800-1391369391_thumb.

I have to agree the Atmoic Silver (sounds awesome name too ;) ) really stands out and I would consider that color too!

I am still awaitng a test drive of the new IS350 myself.. looking forward to it.

Timberpoint - Welcome to LOC. Sweet ride congrats, super color combo.

You are lucky to live in Mendocino, some great sport sedan driving country. I've visiting that area several times and always enjoyed the drive to and from. Perfect car for the terrain.

Timberpoint - Welcome to LOC. Sweet ride congrats, super color combo.

You are lucky to live in Mendocino, some great sport sedan driving country. I've visiting that area several times and always enjoyed the drive to and from. Perfect car for the terrain.

Thanks, glad to here you have visted the area. Hwy 128 has lots of higher speed turns with no LE. Hwy 20 is more intense tight turns. Both a challenge. By the way your IS color and wheels are very cool!

Congrats and welcome! Love Atomic Silver. Wish it came on the F Sport in the US.

I agree, I was surprised F-sport model eliminated this color. I was unable to swing the extra expense of the F-Sport this time around. I will try again in 2 years when my lease is up.

I have to agree the Atmoic Silver (sounds awesome name too ;) ) really stands out and I would consider that color too!

I am still awaitng a test drive of the new IS350 myself.. looking forward to it.

After test driving the 350 I could not get excited about the 250 even though it is a gorgeous great handling car as well. The 350 fun factor hooked me from the first press of the pedal. Beware! :-)

• 1 month later...

Timberpoint - Hope you are still enjoying the new Lexus after a few hundred miles, should be broken in by now.

Let us know any observations now that you've accumulated some miles....

Thanks for the ping! I am still loving my Lexus. I look forward to driving it everyday. Here are a few things I notice after having 2500 miles on it already!

1. Things I have noticed:

2. Smoother now that it has broken in

3. a little tick sound at idle, almost like a lifter

4. acceleration really kicks in around 4000-6000RPM

5. no station logos on saved XM stations, just the channel #

6. Nav works great and the call center that uploads directions for you is very good

7. I signed up on lexus site for drivers and my Vin got assigned before dealer got my info in so some of my services were not linked, i ended up having to delete my account online and recreating it and that fixed it.

8. Gas mileage is a disappointment, but the fun factor of acceleration makes up for it

9.tires with more air makes the car feel much smoother and faster. I had 32PSI, went to 34PSI and notice a difference for the better. When tires are hot they bump up to around 36 PSI

10. The car draws a lot of attention

11. Seat warmer cool down time from hot is perfect

12. Should of purchased auto windshield wipers

13. Should of purchased seat memory

14. car corners great, even though it is not F-Sport

15. Paddling shifting is impressive and fun

16. I noticed some days the power curve seems better than other days, not sure why

17. Color is awesome even with dirt, always looks clean!

18. Looking to lease a RX in December for family

The car is little small for me and think I will go to the GS when lease is up in 2016, any GS owners out there have any input on that?

• 4 months later...

Love pearl white color! Enjoy! Thenext Lexus car I get after my lease is up on 350, will be in pearl white.

On a side note to the color, just got my first service and the car loved it and is running very smooth!

What's not to love? I guess I see cars in black or white. Upon looking at the picture of your car, it doesn't look to be the standard silver. I have a silver ES330 and went back to white. I'm only at less than 2000 miles so no service yet. Our dealer is very good on selling and messages, my luck with their service has been sketchy.