Don In RB

Ls 460 19" 15 Spoke Wheels

I'm on the verge of ordering a 2014 LS 460. The LS 14 brochure shows an optional 19" 15 spoke wheel on page 22 that has 15 uniformly spaced spokes. However, when you go on the Lexus web site Build Your Lexus function, the Accessories page shows a totally different 15 spoke wheel, where there are five v-shaped split spokes with a single spoke between each V. Does anyone know if the wheel on the web site is replacing the original 15 spoke wheel? I love the look of the one on the web site but don't like the one on the brochure.

Hi and Welcome to the Lexus Owners Club - Thanks for posting.

I would call Lexus and ask just to make sure as you certainly don't want to end up with the wrong wheels.

Pop back when you have got your new car and show us some pics of her. Hope you enjoy your new ride :)

Hi Don-

I do believe the wheel you mention is a dealer add-on wheel. Lexus does this from time to time. The wheel on the website is the factory available 19" option, the wheel in the brochure you mention is a dealer accessory.

Is this the wheel you mean?

http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Exterior/LS460-2014/6592.html

Thanks for the reply,

The wheel shown in the link above appears to be the same wheel that is in the LS 14 brochure.
This is also the only 15 spoke that my dealer (Lexus Escondido) has seen for the LS 460. They
came on cars from the factory.
The wheel on the web site is the one I want but the dealership has not been able to learn anything
about it so far.
Once this issue is solved, I’ll be ordering my new LS 460.
Don In RB

So the wheel from the website is the one you want, this one?

Lexus-LS_460-2013-wallpaper.jpg

Best of luck on the order. Let the dealer know your preference and see if they can support it regardless of how car comes from Japan.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By knoxh458
      Hello everyone I will admit I am new to the forum service but I have just acquired a 2005 Lexus LX470 and would like to get some wheels/tires for it if anyone has an idea for me or wheels for sale I would be more than interested!
    • By Supradi
      Selling 4 used stock wheels and tires from my LS400. These must go like yesterday. Only asking $150, local pickup only (DC, MD, VA area)

• By XsivLexus
      So, I'm not even sure if I can post this without permission but, here's my problem. I have 4 aluminum stock wheels for my 1998 SC300. They are almost in perfect condition. However, I do not want to try to sell them on Craigslist because the last time I tried all kinds of kids called me and just wanted the address where they were located but either never showed up or cruised by my house lots of times. So, Craigslist is not an option for me. Can anyone suggest where I can sell these wheels. 
      I replaced them with custom wheels a few years ago and the stock wheels have been boxed in my garage too long. It's time for them to go!
      thanks!

• By Mama K
      Greetings!
      I've lurked this site for a number of years, so I guess it's time I became an official member.  I bought my '07 ES350 new in '06 and it's been a great car....I plan on hanging onto her as long as I can.  She has the original rims, which are now leaking like a sieve in the cold weather.  I had no problems with tire leakage until I bought the first set of replacement tires, but ever since it's been a constant battle having the wheels "cleaned" and "sealed" at the tire shop.  I need to purchase a set of replacement rims but am undecided where to buy, what brand, how much I need to spend and all.  She's black, so I think silver or chrome would look the best. I have OEM 215/55R17 tires.  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
      (If the old rims are not out-of-round and just need a GOOD refinishing, I'll likely keep them on hand as an extra set.)

• By Garanovich
      Hi!
      One of our beloved trd wheels was cracked in a minor collision. We tried to find a replacement but were unable to and so we bought new wheels. 
      Now we have to sell the 3 remaining trd wheels which are in fine condition, so please let me know if you are interested or know someone who may be!
      Thanks!!
      Gabe