Time For Loc Es Owners To Shine In The Northeast

The ES forum is the most populated forum on LOC. There is an upcoming car meet planned for the Northeast on April 25th in New Jersey. Of the prospective attendees right now, the ES contingent low.

Here is a chance to take a little drive and show off your ride. There are no entry fees and the only requirement to attend is the desire to have a good time and meet fellow automobile enthusiasts. There will be coorporate sponsored raffles and plenty of give-aways.

This meet is a group effort between MB, BMW and Lexus car sites, so mark you calendars and bring your cameras.

here is a link for more details.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/show.php/showtopic/7930

steviej

also maybe some of us should have some loc stickers on hand for the meet.maybe matt can get a couple of us mods that are coming some this way we can represent!just a thought! :D

i checked and i will be able to make it no problem!cant wait to see a few of locs members cars that i only get to see in picutres!i will have to get my craftsman buffer out and do some work!the snow killed my gloss!lol :D