Dealer Oil Change Service

cefoxiii

Yes, you need to continue taking it in for all of it's sceduled maintenance. Not having the work performed can affect your warranty. Most Lexus cars come with a warranty for 4 years or 40,000 miles. All of this information is in your Owners Manual.

Paul

My CT200H is now a year and a half old, do I need to continue taking it to the dealer for oil changes? Will I void the warranty if I don't?

You can take your car anywhere you want for oil changes and other maintenance without affecting your warranty. Just be sure to keep all receipts and keep a log of all maintenance performed.

Be sure to continue to adhere to the maintenance schedule exactly. Your CT200h has a long oil change interval but it is dependent on both time and mileage and requires the use of a specific grade of synthetic oil. Our Prius wagon has the same drive train.

There are advantages to using your Lexus dealer for maintenance while your car is under warranty since a Lexus dealer is the only way you are going to get work performed under Technical Information Service Bulletins (TSIB).