After Market Chrome Strip Below Door On Es350

blacky5

Hi Arthur and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club.

I'm not quite sure about your question.......Lexus did put a silver tone accent strip along the very bottom of the door. But if memory serves me, that accent piece was not added to the ES350 until 2010. It also was placed on the 2011, 2012. The ES350 does NOT have the bright trim and I wish it did. It looks sharp. My guess is that Lexus will do what they did before with the ES350.......wait a few years, put on the trim, and call it "Refreshed". LOL

Now there is every reason to believe I could be wrong. But I've owened a 2005, a 2010, and a 2013 ES350 and I'm pretty confident about the years and trim additions.

Many people have put on the aftermarket products and have been very happy. Look for solid material, not Mylar, and a good warranty. Check out some body shops.

Comeback and let us know how things turn out.

ON EBAY SEVERAL COMPANY'S OFFER THIS MOLDING IN STAINLESS & TRIPLE CHROME FOR ES350 IN YEARS 07/Q9.

MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU REMOVE THE OLD ONE.I THINK THE NEW ONE IS PUT ON WITH ADHESIVE TAPE.