Is Leasing A Bad Or Bold Financial Move?

USCmagnacumlaude

Nobody is feeling flush about stock performance in the bubble(s), at least not here. Not that anybody cares about the offtopic elementary school financial advice with the 100 year window (adjusted for inflation) anyways, lol.

Some good points brought up here on the topic, being lease vs purchase, thankfully.

You must have gone to Harvard Business Elementary School. Not many people understand the economic ups and downs of the past few hundred years.

I want to assure everyone that my mentioning the stock market bubble yesterday did NOT cause today's biggest drop in the stock market in the last 1 1/2 years. My point is that this period in history is not a good time to be in debt whether by lease or by loan.

Of course when it comes down to it, our view is that it is never a good time to be in debt and that it is always better to have others pay you to use your money than for you to pay others to use theirs.