2003 Ls430 Low Oil Level Warning Light Displays On Dash... Sensor Or S

SC300Drifter

I have a 2003 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury that is displaying a "low oil level!" warning on the information center, it is not the "low oil pressure!" warning as I have seen that display once before momentarily about 15k miles ago. This low oil level warning displays with a large red exclamation point.
The "low oil level!" warning first came on around 7k miles ago and was only on momentarily, It scared me so I instantly pulled over and let the car sit for a minute and checked the oil, it was good on the dipstick so I started the car again and it was off. A few days later and it came on again for a short period of time and went back off before I had time to pull over, I thought since it was off I would be fine to continue to drive along as normal, I drove the car regularly and the warning came on several more times for a just short period of time and then would go off again.
I was due to change my oil so I went ahead and changed it and the warning didn't come on for a few weeks, then it started coming on more frequently. I am due to change my oil again now and the warning light is coming on every time I drive the car but I have noticed the warning has come on several times while the car is NOT running with the key on but the engine off... this makes me wonder if maybe the sensor is just faulty?
The car runs fine and the oil level is right where it should be, the car doesn't burn or leak any oil but this warning message is really bothering me.
Does anyone know where is the sensor located, can I remove and inspect it to verify that it is working properly? Any information about the location and how to remove and check the sensor would be greatly appreciated, I would like to avoid the dealership if at all possible.

I dont know if brave is the correct term... The car was actually my girls daily driver and I was aware that the oil level light had came on several times but didnt think it was staying on. We recently broke up and I drove the car and the light is on full time now, I'm terrified and have parked the car until I can get it in the shop. I am just praying that the sensor has malfunctioned... I will keep this post updated with the outcome once I get the car in the shop after a business trip next week.
Thanks for the pic, it seems like the sensor isnt in a spot thats easy to access so Im going to leave this to the mechanic to figure out.