Trottle Control Sensor

mgilly

I have never heard of anyone fixing the pedal position or throttle position sensors. I have had both replaced on my 2000 LS400. You might want to check www.toyodiy.com to verify that the same part is used on UK and US models.

Sewell Lexus in Texas ships internationally: lexus.sewellparts.com Register with your forum member name to get discounts.

Hi Martin,

I looked at your other posting that Landar pointed out. Unless I'm missing something, you have indeed made two seperate postings for the same topic. This is an abuse of the forums resources and a waste of members time working two threads and not realizing they are each, the same thing.

Because there is important information in both locations I am not going to delete or consolidate your threads. To do so would probably cause confusion. In the future, post your topic in the correct forum only once. Post a second item in the same forum only if it is a different topic.

Paul