Is 300 Navigation

skicrazy99

Hey guys. I have a 2003 IS Sport Design, but it does not have the navigation system. I was wondering if it would be possible to get the system installed at my local Lexus dealer. I was looking over the dash, and it looks like they could just remove the molding with the tray in it, and install the navigation there. Has anyone ever done this? Thanks, ya'll...

~Rob

Atlanta, GA

Hey Rob, I have the same car and I had the same idea of getting the lexus navigation system installed after I already bought the car without it. Unfortunately my question was answered with a no. :angry: The dealership said that when you buy a IS300 already with navigation they have the computer and all the wiring and navigation already built in during manufacturing of the car. And given the situation they can not put it in now because it will lead to big problems in the future. Some one also told me its possible though, but it will cost so much money its not even worth it. Personally I would not want people to tear open my beauty. :D And like it said it will lead to problems in the future so be my like me and just pass on it, you don't need that trash. :P