10 Cars Most Likely To Always Be Owned By Males.

pj8708

Here is a new study out this week showing those car brands that were almost always to be owned by males. In fact, the majority of the brands showed a dominance of male ownership in the 80% and higher range.

Tell us what you think about the automobiles chosen.....!!

Paul

http://autos.aol.com/gallery/most-male-dominated-car-brands/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl22%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D424139#!slide=2122998

"owned by males" might not be exactly accurate. If those males are married, those vehicles are really "owned" by their wives! Maybe that's why my next door neighbor and his live-in girl friend don't get married -- could be that he's worried about losing his two Maseratis. I doubt if he wants her Hummer - how many women own those?

I think all that proves Paul is that males have more money than females. :mellow:

I'm afraid in this generation of "let me see how big a bimbo I can be", it isn't going to improve much. It saddens me to think of the progress my generation made for trying to acheive equality in the workplace is all taken for granted by this generation.

I was expecting this to be more of a Camaro/Mustang kind of battle.

I think all that proves Paul is that males have more money than females. :mellow:

Most of what I've read over the past few decades have said that women control more U.S. wealth than men so I doubt if that is the case.

I haven't met many women who cared much about cars. There's "Pat" (remember the Saturday Night Live skit?) who does her own bodywork on her and her husband's mainly 50's and 60's GM car collection and "what's her name" a friend dated for a while who drove an old Porsche 911 Turbo.

I calculated that my wife could easily, in theory, buy all the cars on that AOL list using only "her" money (if she didn't want as cushy a retirement) but what does she drive? That would be a Prius hybrid.

Us guys like toys. Women? Not so much or hardly at all.

I love cars and always have since 1st grade(and have owned plenty that reflect that trait).

My wife is less demanding automotive-wise but she likes cars too and has always had current C-class Benz's for many years.