Manual

higherground

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately, the only electronic version of the factory repair manual that I found was on the Toyota Tech Info website, for which I was able to get a 24 hour account in 2006 for something like $15. The format for the information is not pretty (at least back then), being something like 1600 small pdf files grouped into 44 sections probably so they could change only a small file as required. I spent an evening in the office to download all of them and then used Acrobat to past the various sections together. In the section format, the files are much larger than I think this site and most email will accept. Also on the website are the 538 page wiring diagram (again in small pieces) and the historical tech service bulletins.

• 4 months later...

Hi. I don't know if you've found anything else but I'm using the following link for my 2004 LS430. And it's FREE! It's owners manual, rather than service manual, but may get something out of it. Keith.

http://www.manualowl.com/a/Lexus/2004-LS%20430/Manual/3378

• 3 years later...

Hello my Lexus family ;-) I need to fix few issues in my 'little' baby. I've been trying to find service manual for my 2001 LS430 but I culdn't find any valid link. If anyone is able to send service manual or electric diagtams to my email rafalwalenda@gmail.com I'll be very greatfull. Thx