Members Intelligence

pj8708

Over the years, from reading hundreads to thousands of post, it has been my belief that LOC members are more intelligent than the average American.

For fun, I ran across this test/survey, that was developed to measure the learning level of high school graduates and those without a diploma. It also has segments testing adults.

To find out your knowledge level of basic science and technology, take the short quiz and see how you come out!!.

Paul

http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/07/a-few-basic-science-and-tech-facts-many-americans-dont-know/

I'll admit, the one that got by me was "which was smaller, a Nano or an Atom? A really dumb mistake.

Well I said hydrogen not nitrogen! Lol. Not sure what I was thinking. I knew it wasn't hydrogen!

So far it looks like everyones' doing very well. When you consider the broad range of ages and education, I still hold that our members have above average intelligence.

Come on people. Take the quiz and feel pretty smug when your done.LOL LOL

Paul

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

That is perfect!! If Mark Twain were here today he would probably throw up his hands and say, "Stop the world. I want to get off!"

Paul

I think a lot of great minds from the past would say that....Heck, I say it.

BTW, I missed two. :geek: Dumb ole girl.

Gender doesn't matter. If we can accomplish a 1 or 2 miss rate, we are still ahead of most citizens!!LOL

My favorite saying is "think well before you speak because your words may plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of some other person"

Great minds come from all walks of the political spectrum....