How Many Miles Do You Have On Your Baby?

93LSOwner

How many miles do you have on your LS ONLY as of Today?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles do you have on your LS ONLY as of Today?

• A. 0-25,000
    • B. 26,000-50,000
    • C. 51,000-75,000
    • D. 76,000-100K
    • E. 101K-125K
    • F. 126K-150K
    • G. 151K-175K
    • H. 176K-200K
    • I. 201K-250K
    • J. 251K-300K
    • L. 301K or more

1995 LS400 with 225,000 miles and going strong! B)

BTW, 90LS that's probably my vote that you saw as I voted a few days before I wrote this.

:cheers:

Must be. It says that I have already voted on this poll, but I didn't. I only clicked on "see poll results". After that, it would not let me vote. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Even though this post doesn't have any helpful information. I think it should be pinned for just about a month or so. It will show were LS are standing as of today, and might come in handy for future potenital Lexus owners.

Where does it say if you have voted or not? I voted, then the results showed up? no mention of anything else. Oh well. I'll clock in at 135, 280 miles. If it was in Klicks I'd be at 200K Hey Canada does yours read in Klicks or Miles?

Where does it say if you have voted or not? I voted, then the results showed up? no mention of anything else.

I don't exactly know what you are refering to. But, before you vote, in the bottom there are two options: Submit Vote Or View results. If you click on View results you cancel your option to vote.

After you have voted, the place where it said Submit vote before, it should say "you have already voted."

• 2 weeks later...

Mine, I guess, is a rare oddity. 1990 LS400 with 50,200 miles. Inherited it from Dad who rarely drove it (don't know why). Luckily, it was always garaged. Just changed all the fluids, and completely detailed it inside and out (9 hours!!!). Suffice it to say, it won't stay garaged anymore. :D