Receiver W/ Cd Controls And Cd Changer Wanted

I am an owner of a 94 ES 300. I am looking to upgrade my stereo system. I am searching for a radio with the CD controls and CD changer, factory models only please. I would like to keep the integrity of my vehicle. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

nycdon, you will also need a custom made cd changer cable as the non cd button radio es300 cars of 1994 wernt prewired with a harness. the dealer does not sell the cd changer harness as it was part of the main wiribng harness. i have one of those custom cd changer harnesses . email me at pioneersuby@woh.rr.com. i have made these harnesses so you can have the great high end cd sound your 8 speaker es300 stereo puts out.the speakers are high effiency type that are perfectly matched to the amplifier under the passenger seat . the amplifier doesnt turn on to full fidelity until you install the cd button radio and the factory 6 disc cd changer with the custom cable. then you will finally hear what a nice streo system your es 300 has.it would take a several thousand dollar aftermarket system to sound better.

Thanks for your assistance Pioneersuby. But I plan to change out the non cd button radio of my ES300 for the Factory Radio w/ CD Buttons and the harness. I only hope all materials come with it. I am currently bidding on E-Bay for the Factory System. Will I still need the custom cable you were speaking about? But if you hear of anyone looking to sale their Complete Factory System for less than $300.00 what I am currently bidding on E-Bay, Let me know. Thanks.

SURE I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP YOU CONVERT YOUR ES300 SYSTEM OVER TO FACTORY CD CHANGER SYSTEM. IF YOU JUST NEED THE CABLE THAT WOULD BE FINE. I ALSO HAVE THE COMPLETE SYSTEM AVAILABLE WITH ALL 1996 ES300 YEAR EQUIPMENT.................................................. I DONT RECOMMEND THE EARLY ES300 RADIOS OR CD CHANGERS. THERE WERE MANY FACTORY DESIGN DEFECTS ALL CORRECTED BY 1996....................................... SO THE COMPLETE CONVERSION KIT WOULD INCLUDE THE CD BUTTON RADIO, THE 6 DISC CHANGER WITH 3 MAGAZINES, THE TRUNK MOUNTING BRACKETS OR A REAR TRUNK CEILING BRACKETS WHICH EVER YOU WOULD PREFER. I ALSO HAVE A UNDER THE PASSENGER SEAT INSTALL BRACKETS. SINCE YOUR RUNNING THE CD CHANGER CABLE YOU CAN INSTALL THE CHANGER ANYWHERE YOU WANT EVEN THE GLOVE BOX TIGHT FIT AND YOU WOULD LOOSE GLOVEBOX USE. ALSO INCLUDED IS THE CARPETED COVER...................................................................... I HAVE HELPED OVER 20 ES300 OWNERS GET THE HIGH END FACTORY CD SOUND WITH MY CONVERSION KITS. INALSO CONVERT ALL THE OTHER FIRST GENRATION LEXUS WITHOUT CD CHANGER BUTTONS ?FOORDOOR ON THIS CLUB JUST CONVERTED HIS 1991 LS400 WITH MY 90 TO 94 LS400 NAKAMICHI CD CHANGER CONVERSION KIT. THAT ONE EVEN CHANGES THE SUBWOOFER TO 5 OHM NAKAMICHI. THERE ARE NO SPEAKER OR AMPLIFIER CHANGES NEEDED IN THE ES300 CONVERSION YOU ARE DOING. EMAIL ME AT PIONEERSUBY@WOH.RR.COM FOR PICTURES OF THE ES300N CONVERSION KIT AND THE PROFRESSIONALLY MADE CD CHANGER CABLE WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE FROM THE LEXUS DEALER.

This guy will have just what you need. I bought one from him and it worked great. He buys everyone he can get his hands on in Ohio, cleans them up and resells them , his name is Gus the Leux guy

E Gus Mancy [emancy@woh.rr.com]

post-7-1081044418.jpg

Thanks JpPeel. I've seen that same pic displayed on E-Bay. Going now to bid on it.

Thanks guys. I will keep you all posted on my up grades. Next I plan to increase the performance of my ES 300.

NYC DON :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Lex3486, You can try your luck on eBay bidding for one. I have received one quote of 350.00 for the Receiver and

CD Changer. But you would have to purchase the magazine that holds the CDs from another source. It is easy to install.

I have found the installation instructions on eHow. Here's the number of the guy selling the Receiver and CD Changer

(800) 222-2528, ask for Kevin.

I am currently selling my 94 ES300 and going for the 98 model.

:cheers: Always happy to help another Lexus Owner.