Look Who The Newest Member Is!

hehe!! Hi guys. (looks around, curious and slightly lost).

Finally i registered after somehow not being able to find the ES forums (silly me).

Zeta, you listening??? what's up?!

thumbsup on the moderating, guys!

You know I saw that referral under Zeta's name...

Welcome MeZoom! I hope you like it around here. I tried to contact you on AIM after I read about your accident on CL, I'm sorry to hear about your car :(

Matt, She's the ES moderator over at CL.

Hey Rena. good to see you found your way over here. after how long... a month or two? lol :D

i've been meaning to ask you how the WRX has been. you still miss the ES?

Steve covered where we know mezoom from. :)

i don't post as much on CL lately. there haven't been as many really interesting threads. the best ones so far have been the ones from MCV with the japanese windom meet pics. those were great.

hehe, thanks guys. i'm a noob here :P getting a really nice welcome.

i kept trying to link over here from the links that Zeta posted over at CL...but they are mysteriously not working. (hmmmm), that's the main cause of my delay in coming here.

I DEFINITELY miss the ES and miss you guys too. I have dreams about driving my car still(seriously). The Subie's cool...very different though.

shouts out to steviej, zeta, sw03, sk, and hi matt. wait, where's Nabeel at?

peace out!

haha wow that's scary...

but yeah sorry bout the link mezoom. there was a server move for the LOC servers. and the address was changed a while ago. i didn't want to open up another thread on CL to be closed down. it'd only make myself look stupider. sorry i forgot to PM it to you. i guess it slipped my mind, but at least you found it. :)

lol wow... i hope the server can hold the databases on all these Steve's without getting confused. the last thing we need is for our servers to get confused from having too many people with the same name. :)

I'm new here, but new to this whole thing. Others are saying they are new here, but are from "CL". What is "CL"? Is it another ES site? Or is it for Acura CLs? I would like to know another resource for Lexuses, as I am going to have a lot of questions and need a lot of help. :)