Bumper Light

okay, i looked around the posts and could not find how to do this so im making a new post, sorry if it already exsists.

how do you get to the bumper lights, there is plastic allover the place, and i cant get around them, so if there is any advice, i would appreciate it, im changing my stock ones to clear crystal cut ones, i think it would go nice on black car.

:cheers:

okay, i looked around the posts and could not find how to do this so im making a new post, sorry if it already exsists.

how do you get to the bumper lights, there is plastic allover the place, and i cant get around them, so if there is any advice, i would appreciate it, im changing my stock ones to clear crystal cut ones, i think it would go nice on black car.

:cheers:

You would get to it by going thu the wheel wells. If you are on the left turn the wheels to the right. Remove the plastic push pins and pull the plastic panels to the side. Reach in, disconnect the light, and unscrew 2 10mm nuts and swap. Good luck.

thanks, so by pulling the plastic to the side will ther be enough space to be able to turn the socket by hand, seems like its in a weird position.

You will be able to pull the plastic out far enough to get you hand in may be a little tight on you hand unless you want to remove the entire panel. You will need a small rachet and deep socket 10mm. Once you get you hand in feel around, you will get an idea of what it looks like in there.