Tsx-R Clear Lens Install

silverbullitt

To all you lx470 owners. Swapping out the fresnel lens n putting in a tsx-r clear lens with any h.i.d. Kit improves night time driving by 80% if done right. I got my kit from www.retrofitsource.com & all I can say is wow. If installed right & headlights aim properly, you can be in the middle of a 6 lane highway & easily light up all six lanes. No worries to blinding oncoming traffic, you'll have a nice sharp cutoff line. Just wondering if any lx owners done the same to their truck or considering. Will post pics later

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the kit from the retrofitsource.com. Called morimoto mini & ts-r clear lens. I will post some pics. I will tel you this it's a big !Removed! difference. Razor sharp cut off line. Wide beam pattern. Could easily light up 5-6 lanes. Huge improvement when driving @ night.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I purchased the kit from the retrofitsource.com. Called morimoto mini & ts-r clear lens. I will post some pics. I will tel you this it's a big !Removed! difference. Razor sharp cut off line. Wide beam pattern. Could easily light up 5-6 lanes. Huge improvement when driving @ night.

I went to the site and did not see that Package? Did I miss it? Do they not make it anymore? Thanks for your help. I had a TSX so i know all about that Sharp line I love it! and would love to have it on my LX470. Thanks in advance for your help ;)

Correction, the hid kit is called morimoto elite. Those are H1 size bulbs, 4300k temperature bulbs I'm using. I'm leaning towards 5000k bulbs for more white with a hint of blue in it. Kit cost $150 & the tsx-r lens $50.

• Like 1