Your Favorite "lexus" Movie Clip...post Yours!

LEXIRX330

As the title says post your favorite movie clip or TV clip that has a Lexus in it...

This has to be my favorite one. The one with Tony and Chris chasing the guy down with the Lexus LS. Skip to about 1:15 for the good part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcQOk8uAvus

Post up your favorites guys and gals!

• 3 months later...

Haven't found a video yet, but I was watching some Law & Order reruns, and in several episodes, when ever they were looking for someones car they would always say it was a Lexus! From what little I know about Hollywood, a placement mention like that still cost the manufacturer some healthy bucks. Now it seems the TV and Movie people are showing a LOT of BMW's and MB's.

Paul

I tell you....it wasn't easy and it was quite by accident. I told my daughter that that song was in the Casper movie and she said, no...it wasn't so I Googled it. She was right, I was wrong. It was in the Shrek movie, but I decided to watch it anyway. I had to do a double-take when I saw the Lexus.

Now....I must find another. :cheers:

Hey David...EXCELLENT.....

Lets see, here in the Midwest we notice that all "bad guy" movies and TV cop shows are always set in Mew York or L.A. Therefore, it's pretty simple to understand why we think anyone from the northeast coast is a crook or a murderer.

So as I watch the "Sopranos" video I started to think about who do I know who lives out there? Who has their own insurance companies where lots of cash flows and fraudulant claims can be laundered, and finally, drives a Lexus, plus a HOG on the weekends?

Yep...It's our goodfella David. Remember I love ya David and I live out in the middle of nowhere on the praire with no phone or traceable cell tower!!!!

Your a great Friend thank goodness with a sense of humour.

Paul12212

Paul my friend if you knew what I was dealing with lately! I would be whacking a whole lot of people. Had a water line burst in one of my offices. At least 2 inches of water in at least 30% of the building. Glad I had good insurance! :) :lol:

The Sopranos is one of my all time favorites. I have watched the whole series at least 4 times. So watch it Paul! :) :lol:

Wow David, that is awful!! I can only imagine how that felt when you walked in and saw that disaster!

Was the break in a place where it damaged any computer data/records, or paper files? I know you have insurance for that type of thing, but how are they able to reconstruct all of those files and hard drives? Hopefully you back-up every day.

My wifes hospital is new and was finished three years ago. Six months after two years of construction, it was a very cold January night. The entrance and main lobby of the hospital feature a ceiling to floor 20 ft wide water fall, a travertine fireplace, a coffee bar and a Grand Piano along with furniture. The phone rang that night for my wife to be told that a water supply line had broken flooding the lobby, down the main staircase and into the cafe and Admin offices.

It took the contractors 3 months to repair and rebuild all the damage. It's still better than a tornadoe.

Come back and let us know whats going on.

Paul

Is anyone else besides me suprised to hear Smash Mouth covering a really old Monkees tune?

Do you remember when they chose the actors for the TV show most couldn't play an instrument or sing as a ensemble?

I still liked some of their tunes.

I was a member of the Davy Jones fan club. I was broken hearted when he died. I can promise you my butt was sitting in front of the TV for every show. Loved it. Didn't care if they were singing or not. I think Boyce and Hart did most of their stuff. I guess I need to Google.

I have my Monkees greatest hits CD on my iPod. I sing full blast for every song that comes on. They are right there with Theory of a Deadman and Atom Smash. What great company. If anybody ever looked at my iPod they would die laughing at the variety of music I have on there.

I think that song was just done for the Shrek movie.

Paul my files all are stored in the cloud... (offsite Paul :-) ) But honestly it was caught as soon as it happened but we had to contact the city to get the water shut off. In that 15 mins...what a mess. 1/3 of the building with 2 inches of standing water. No personal property was damaged as it was a bathroom, breakroom, and conference room.

I want to take a minute to thank my insurance agent he has been great! :-) I met with the adjuster the next day and she has been super to deal with. The only problem I have had is with the restoration company...dragging their feet. If they had simply yanked out the sheetrock from the damaged areas and the carpet I could start making the repairs to this. But it is going on a week and they haven't made it here yet. Supposed to be here today. I have the contractors ready to go to make the repairs to the building but man just waiting kills me. This is what people get so mad about too. The call me complaining about this sort of thing when it has nothing to do at all with the insurance company. The insurance company is just writing the checks... The hard and frustrating part of the claim is dealing with getting everything dealt with and still trying to continue your normal life or business. I am actually handling this pretty well since patience is not my strong suit. But I have found some kind of inner peace lately that I am just not going to let this type of stuff bother me. I am frustrated but whatever... When I bought this office I had dumped a mess of money in here doing new paint, new carpet etc...etc.. and just sitting here looking at all of the stuff ruined is kind of a real bummer. But THIS IS WHAT I am in BUSINESS FOR. So it is WHAT IT IS. Thanks for asking! :-)

Given the situation, I'd say your handling it a heck of a lot better than I would. But just think, ten years from now you'll look back and laugh at what all the fuss was about........or not !?

Peace to you.

Isn't it funny? I always say that the things that seem the worst when they happen are the things you will laugh harder about later in life.

David...sorry you are having such issues. I have hardwood floors in 90% of my downstairs. I just PRAY that I get no busted pipes. This cold weather has got to go. When does that furry varmint come out of the ground and look for his shadow?