99 Lx 470 Nakamichi Err 3 Message

Ryno

I ended up having the original Nakamichi replaced at 75k (Lexus Dealer in Westminster actually hooked me up with a replacement as a good will gesture even though I was beyond warranty), but now I'm at 95k and the thing went sour again. This time it is indicating Err 3 and from reading past posts, this indicates a jammed CD. What I'd like to do is replace this system with something more reliable. Does anyone know of anything that will fit well in place of the Nakamichi deck? Thanks.

You may be able to fix it.

Press the insert button then use a plastic fork/spoon handle and stick it in the slot. Try to push the CD all the way back in and turn off the unit and turn it back on. You may have to experiment with different combinations, but if nothing is broken you can fix it.

-Robert

You may be able to fix it.

Press the insert button then use a plastic fork/spoon handle and stick it in the slot. Try to push the CD all the way back in and turn off the unit and turn it back on. You may have to experiment with different combinations, but if nothing is broken you can fix it.

-Robert

Thanks. I'll give it a try.