1999 Gs400 Full Remote Key

I have a full remote master key for a GS300/400 for sale ($50) or trade. The key has FCC ID: HYQ1512V on it. I really need the same key (full remote function & transponder) to fit a '99 SC400. My car rejects this GS key.

Any other key info on the SC400 would also be appreciated.

Thanks

Glen

• 3 weeks later...

I have a full remote master key for a GS300/400 for sale ($50) or trade. The key has FCC ID: HYQ1512V on it. I really need the same key (full remote function & transponder) to fit a '99 SC400. My car rejects this GS key.

Thanks

Glen

http://search.ebaymotors.com/search/search...tus=MetaEndSort

The above link is the ebay location for the uncut master keys. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

hey you guys I need help. I 98GS400 my wife purse just been stolen and my gs400 key is in her purse. so my question is can any gs400 key work on my car or it need to be a blank gs400 key. can I program any key on my car? any help it will be great. thank you joey2time HYQ1512V

hey you guys I need help. I 98GS400 my wife purse just been stolen and my gs400 key is in her purse. so my question is can any gs400 key work on my car or it need to be a blank gs400 key. can I program any key on my car? any help it will be great. thank you joey2time HYQ1512V

You may want to talk to the Lexus dealer on this one. You might need to change the key switch just for theft reasons.

Do you have another master key for your GS?? The reason why I ask is that I almost lost both of mine and without one you can't program a new one.. And if that happens it'll run a few grand for new keys and a new computer.. :wacko:

• 7 months later...

Thanks

Glen

I am a newbie to Lexus and this board. I just purchased a spare remote key but do not know how to program it. How hard is it to program, are there places available that can program it or tell me how to program it without going to the dealer?

Thanks.

• 8 months later...

If you purchase a used transponder key on ebay, do you need to buy a new blade and have a locksmith cut it or does a used key need to be recut at all? I have one master key and have the instructions on programming, I just don't know about the cut...is the cut on the key generic by model/year? Thanks for any tips from people who have already done this.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you selling the remote key? If, so would this work for a 1998 lexus gs300 with the fcc id# being HYQ1512V?

I have a full remote master key for a GS300/400 for sale ($50) or trade.  The key has FCC ID: HYQ1512V on it.  I really need the same key (full remote function & transponder) to fit a '99 SC400.  My car rejects this GS key.

Thanks

Glen

• 4 months later...
Are you selling the remote key? If, so would this work for a 1998 lexus gs300 with the fcc id# being HYQ1512V?
I have a full remote master key for a GS300/400 for sale ($50) or trade.  The key has FCC ID: HYQ1512V on it.  I really need the same key (full remote function & transponder) to fit a '99 SC400.  My car rejects this GS key.

Thanks

Glen

I am looking for instructions to program remote for 99 GS300...anyone have those?