What Sits In Your Garage Next To Your Lexus?

LEXIRX330

Ok, let's take this a step further. If you had a 6 car garage and lots of money.....what would you fill it with?

I would have Lexie, go buy back my Camaro from Joe, a classic '68 Camaro, preferably a convertible, a Nissan GT-R, some kind of a big luxury Lexus loaded to the hilt, and some sort of off road fun vehicle. That would about cover all the bases.

Ha, I'd still have to leave on outside even with a six car garage. Hmmm, assuming it was empty...

My IS250AWD

My nissan Frontier

A black corvette 6 speed

A new LS 460L

And leave a few spaces open for shopping

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Nice. Civics are fun to drive. When I "repossessed" the one from my daughter, I had fun driving it for a few months.

Thanks. After nearly 4 months of ownership, the fun to drive/handling and refinement exceeded expectations. The economy and reliability was pretty much as expected.

• 1 month later...

I can appreciate that. There really is nothing better than having a pickup. I'd be lost without one. Pretty sweet 150, even from a Chevy guy like me. I can fit the Silverado in our garage in Massachusetts because it is really deep and my wife's RAV4 is narrow. In VB, my IS250 and 66 Cutlass live inside. Other are out or dispersed.

Wow, a very nice F150. Many of my neighbors have a Japanese small pickup or older domestic full sized domestic truck as 3rd vehicle, but few have something like that.

• 4 weeks later...

For a few days starting yesterday, a 2014 Prius. (The Mercedes C250 is at body shop due to negligent driver putting a $1100 scrape/scratch in rear door on the freeway, rental car and repair care of their insurance fortunately)

Other than 40-45 mpg I have little positive to say after driving the Prius this evening, it's gutless, bland, slow/numb steering, mediocre throttle response, funny brake feel.

Eew. You forgot ugly.

I could tolerate the latest gen Prius styling if the driving experience was closer to being acceptable.

The CT Lexus hybrid (derived from Prius) that I had as loaner last year was more rewarding to drive.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife's ATS sits next to my new NX. My wife is a huge Caddy fan (until I got this NX) and now she always wants to take my car.

I kept telling her she should get a Lexus but noooooo.

• 3 weeks later...

Blew that attempt. Let's try this again. This time I'll attempt no order pics of Alexus, Onslow, Agatha, Mr. Dodge and Emma. ('96 XJS 2+2 Jaguar, 1950 Dodge Pilothouse truck, 2004 GMC Envoy, 1956 Austin Healey 100 M and of course the 2005 SC430.) the truck is almost completed in its frame off restoration.

post-146149-0-09911900-1426720013_thumb.post-146149-0-47043900-1426720047_thumb.post-146149-0-44177100-1426720160_thumb.post-146149-0-87543500-1426720310_thumb.post-146149-0-95176200-1426720690_thumb.