Jdm Soarer Parts

Hey guys i am still fairly new with the whole sc300 but i have recently met a guy who can get me JDM soarer front clips not to mention honda ect...I was serously contemplating whether or not to make this a business. How many of yall would be interested in JDM toyota/honda ect parts??... i need to know the demand before i make any sort of comitment. thanks guys Stephen

Hey guys i am still fairly new with the whole sc300 but i have recently met a guy who can get me JDM soarer front clips not to mention honda ect...I was serously contemplating whether or not to make this a business. How many of yall would be interested in JDM toyota/honda ect parts??... i need to know the demand before i make any sort of comitment. thanks guys Stephen

i think the demand is there...only problem is that you're not the only game in town. so there might be a bit of price differences for various parts.

That is true but it is still all on the table it will probably be a month or two if not a little more before anything starts to happen. I plan on starting with hondas and what not but from what i believe i have noticed here is that there is a pretty strong demand for sc300 JDM parts. Just checken to see who all would be interested.

oh in addition to what is above the front clips i would be recieving are all first purchased and test drove to see if the run and drive good. If car is good it is then cut in half and shipped here to the dirty south TX. There is also a possibility that i could get the whole car "rhd" not sure though on the s0arer, but defentally the hondas "im am going to purchase my rhd integra here in a month or so" still not sure how exactly to get one registered here in the states because of all the :censored: vin #'s. but let me know what yall think. thanks again Stephen

Please do not use racist terms. Thanks. AWJ

Edited by AWJ

If anyone was interested, i can put together one or two Soarer badge kits w/the carpets and steering wheel center, door sills...whatever. I found another soarer the other day along with some hair stuck in the windshield from where his head went through. Hair is optional of course